Friday 2 September 2016

Amongst The Golden Selection




As the stars shine, it marvels the night

Sunset refines the day, her beauty surpasses them like that of a city been looked down upon

My heart has evolved into the mystery of a crystal ball and there again lives the language of my soul

This damsel colors my world with the maze of music and luster

When her fingers touch my chest, I could feel my heart beat reacting to an impulse that comes once in a blue moon

Indeed, her majesty shes known to be

Her head forever carries a crown

She is my queen bee, tasty and sweet as her honey

Her eyes grows me wild, knocks me down hard.

I begin to stammer with pauses and startle with repetitions

On my exploring wheels, I experience the breeze of wonder; how precious she could ever have been?

I had sworn again, she is the only one who crosses over, goes deep beyond, speaks to my spirit and roll over my authorities to an ease of her own commands

She soothes my heart with her angelic voice.

Embalmed in the fantasies of utopia, I see myself barking under her charm

The last time I journeyed down memory lane, I saw my mind sailing side seas of adventure and craze

Each time Im in her arms, my feet are swept off by the aura of magic she fragrances unto my world

This leaves me breathless

She is adorned my model of in-estimable value

She has an attitude that conveys brilliance and humility

She also has a very pretty heart thats chastely and saintly

I could never forget the smooth linings of her lips

Her smiles revolve around her and truly I would say lights up the shining orb of her beauty

Her gracefulness when she dances is compared to the feminine waves of the sea breeze, slowly and calmly

I begin to loose consciousness

I become spell bound; she sums up my master piece and has been gossiped to be a secret exception amongst the golden selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment