Friday 4 November 2016

Never Again




Never again shall tears roll down my cheeks

I shall exercise my muscles on the path of positives

I shall stand concrete on my words

Never again shall I walk pass the land of my past

To carry twin mistakes twice and carry its burdens on my head with my neck bent

I shall stand erect and stay focus to fulfill my goals in my noblest years in life

I shall walk into the hands of destiny

Labour in work hard to be present in promising dreams of springing realities

Never again shall I trespass and depart from the dictates of pearly gates

I shall lie side to side with challenges and I shall knock out my fails

I shall keep save my faith and keep firm my trust in thee

Never again will I cruise cross lifes evil and wrath and dwell in it

I shall become a tycoon of discipline

Never again will I gamble with the false masters of success

I shall be my own warrior

I shall fight my own fight and receive the price of a noble king

Never again shall I break the heart of peace

I shall unveil the powers of the devil and be my fathers child

Never again shall I pierce the trunk of nature

I shall spring my own flowers and be its own ambassador

Never again shall the princesses of love cry for my own sake

For my marriage shall crop with them

Never again shall I inherit the emptiness of despair

And hunger for the train arrival of a miracle

I shall speak words of wisdom

And advice the unborn whose births are uncertain

I shall honour life, because it is my ruby stone that gives me breath

Lightens my forlorn hope and gazes at my bliss at distance

I shall imbibe the virtues of saintly gratitude

And thank my lord of lords

Never again, never again

I say, will I condemn this pledge, my pledge

And go contrary to its writings.



SUMMARY:

This inspirational piece of writing exposes the promises of a wrong doer to himself. He also sees the need to be a better person

No comments:

Post a Comment