Friday 4 November 2016

Giving Is Receiving




There's always a pay day for every worker, a time to plant and a time to harvest. God has structured life in such a way that there's always a return to what's given, either good or bad and nature will never fail its course. Some say they work like elephants and feed like an ant and they think something isn't right and it's mostly traced back to family demons and curse without second guessing. Well, no doubt something isn't right but it's not everything we must blame on witches and wizards, what are you doing on your own part to provoke the blessings that's been appropriated to you on the communion table. Are you a giver or the type that always wants to be given. Most people make excuses of not having enough and wish they did so that they could give but the truth is if you're not diligent enough in your little dealings with God, how can He trust you with mansions and private jets.

I hate to break it to you but true giving is when you deprive yourself to make others happy. I've heard or better still witnessed testimonies of people giving out their cars, houses, resources and even companies and were left with nothing but a faith that's unshakable and able to restore all that was given away in a hundred folds and indeed it did. Truth is, givers never lack, a giving hand is a receiving hand. You can't expect to receive what you don't give. Back in the days I gave out shirts and pants I was done wearing probably because they were out of vogue or the colors were fast washing out and I would feel like Jesus giving to the needy but that was me disposing and emptying my junk box on actual fact, considering the circumstances surrounding my giving and that's not the kind am talking about.



I could make a million references to the bible but if you may have noticed, I always like to leave religion out of my write ups because Muslims and free thinkers, even idol worshipers are part of God's creation too and the goal is to make the world a better place really, so I careless about your religious background, am sure there's someone with a calling for that. Mine is to make my pen bleed with a first aid box right by my side to patch up the wound when inspiration is done gushing out, and the truth I say is like a knife to a sinner's heart, and a sinner in this context just simply means those guilty to the allegations of my pen. Life is a court and we are guilty until proven innocent. Now the question is, how guilty or innocent are you reading this piece because we are mostly the ones holding God's hands and making it difficult for Him to bless us.

Well, am sure there's a reason am writing this and you may have lost your sense of innocence along the line but a minute in your mind's court is better than eternity in the devil's court, so I admonish that you turn a new leaf and learn a few tips on giving, the principles of life basically is rapped all around it, what you give is what you get, period. And with that said, I would like to conclude by extending that to your attitude towards others, it's part of giving. Whatever you sow is what you reap. Let us learn to love each other because we can only give to those we love. So join me today as we say NO to hatred and start loving each other, it's only until then that we would find out that it's easier to give than we actually think. God bless !

Kay Magnate

No comments:

Post a Comment