Wednesday 14 June 2017

Joy Comes In The Morning



There may be no room for God in your heart but in my heart I know He will not abandon us. 

I know it's been tough but if you give up now despite all the pain and suffering you've been through in the past years, you will not have God to blame but yourself. 

Yeah, no doubt you’ve come a long way, crossed the deserts, ocean, mountains and seen things few men have seen.

But there comes a time you'll sit in the convenience of your home, drinking wine, rejoicing and telling tales few men have lived to tell. 

You know, Although the former state is ordinary but the future will be extraordinary.

Just keep the hope alive and re-ignite the fire within that keeps that desire burning, for there's always light at the end of the tunnel. 

God said it, I believe it, and that settles it.... You should too!



Declaration Of Faith 

Oh Lord, my God, never do I want to be caught operating in the flesh, let my decisions be influenced by you. I want to work and walk by you, with you, for you and through you. 

I pray this day that you give me the strength to hold on to your promises and be able to fight till the end. And as I declare your goodness upon my life and my entire household, let us begin to appropriate your blessings in full. Amen!

Kay Magnate 


No comments:

Post a Comment